Current Lead times:
- Most size STX struts are in stock - call: 801-214-8112
- Nitrogen Fill Kits - In stock
Jensen Bros. has the shortest lead times on ORI's STX struts, free shipping and factory trained tech support.
If you are looking for a stable, compact, lightweight, and heavy duty suspension solution, you've come to the right place. ORI Struts are a popular with custom Jeep builders, full tube frame rock crawlers, rock racers, desert racers, full sized mud trucks, and now UTVs, ORI truly offers a versatile product! ORI offers stroke lengths ranging between 8-20 inches in travel, and gives you the option to choose from a variety of custom anodized colors.
Frequently Ask Questions:
How to setup and tune ORI Struts
- Mount struts on your vehicle at full compression. There will still be some chrome showing while bottomed out.
- Charge the lower chamber with nitrogen. Higher pressure for more stability and lower pressure for a softer ride. If you are running sway bars you can drop your lower pressures all the way down to 20psi. If you are running no sway bars we recommend 60psi or higher. You can experiment with different pressure to get you desired ride comfort.
- Pressurize the top chamber until your desired ride height is reached. (Struts perform best at mid-stroke.)
- Adjust rebound screw on lower mount to desired speed. Clockwise for struts to dropout slowly. Counterclockwise for struts to drop out faster. Factory setting is in the middle.
- Adjust compression knob to desired compression (on integral reservoirs and remote reservoirs only).
How to rebuild ORI STX Struts, Complete Tutorial (pre 2016 struts)
Jensen Brothers offers factory trained tech support and setup help for ORI Struts.
STX Strut User Guide
Click this link for a PDF download of the STX strut user guide for 2016 and later struts:
Whoops Testing in Our RZR XP Turbo
ORI has been busy with new additions to their product line including bolt in replacement struts for the Polaris RZR 1000 and XP turbos!
ORI Struts VS Coilovers
ORI Struts have become a popular alternative to coilover shocks because of the added stability, ease of installation and compact design. Check out this link to see what others are saying: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/843818-why-ori-struts-vs-coilovers.html