ORI charge kits fit all shocks with Schrader valve fittings (same as tire valve)
- Stainless steel oil-fillable gage
- 600 psi range
- Zero-loss connection valves allow connection to shocks without pressure loss
- 5 ft stainless steel braided hoses to shocks
- 2 ft stainless steel braided hose to regulator and nitrogen source
- Bleed pressure at reliefe valve
- Direct pressure to one shock, or fill and balance two shocks at the same time
- Block source to bleed pressure from shocks
Nitrogen Dual-Fill Kit Demonstration on Polaris RZR
Much faster than using a single fill kit and equalizes pressure from one side to the other. Works with shocks that have a standard schrader valve connection, including Fox, shocks, King shocks and ORI Struts.
This fill kit is amazing! Really high quality parts and finish. Only downfall is there is no rapid bleed, you have to use a tire gauge to bleed from the gauge. Also, my tacoma takes more pressure on the drivers side to level it out so I can't equalize my struts, but it's still nice to have them both hooked up and open which one I want to set! ORI's are also awesome on and off road!
Thanks for the charge kit, excellent service in helping me!
Don’t waste your time with the single fill charge kit, go straight for the dual. Works great!
Great guys.. Awesome communication. My ORI stx struts are awesome.. Thanks..