Strut for Polaris RZR XP1000 and Turbo RZRs
Listed price for single strut. For custom sizes on other side-by-sides, contact us.
Jensen Brothers Off-Road is the first to carry ORI's new suspension for the Polaris RZR! These stylish struts will upgrade the look and ride of your RZR's suspension. They are a great option coupled with your favorite long-arm kit.
- 3.25" (82.6 mm) Outside Diameter
- Front Strut 24.6"
- Rear Strut 32.6"
- 1-3/4" hardened chrome piston shaft
- Internal seals rated to 5,000psi
- 4 Stage internal compression valving with adjustment knob (reservoirs)
- velocity sensitive compression valve (protects from hard hits)
- Quick oil recovery to prevent fading
- 1" hydraulic internal bumpstop
- adjustable 7 position rebound damping
- Dual pressurized chambers for stability and ride quality tuning
- 1/2" or 5/8" misalignment spacers
- Deep cooling fins on strut and reservoir body
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum finish with laser engraved logo
- optional colors
- Charge kit required
These new RZR Struts are specifically designed to provide the aggressively growing side-by-side market with a long-travel suspension system that is strong enough to withstand the harshest terrain! These incredibly stylish, precision machined masterpieces make the RZR look absolutely amazing. With a large diameter 1-3/4" piston shaft and a 3-1/4" body, your suspension won't be the weak link!
The front and rear RZR struts are purpose built for the RZR XP 1000s and XP Turbos (2015+). Each strut can be tuned for stability and ride height using the dual chambers on the top and bottom of the struts. Compression and rebound damping are easily fine tuned using either the compression knob on the reservoir, or the 7 position screw on the bottom of the strut.
RZR Struts VS Stock RZR 1000 Shocks
The RZR Struts increase the stability, durability and tunability over stock suspension and competitor aftermarket brands. These RZR struts greatly reduce body roll common to UTVs and side-by-sides. You will also have the confidence to hit harsh whoops and rocky terrain at higher speeds.
I had the opportunity to test these before they are available to the market. So far the struts have taken care of the body roll. Doing power slides and hard turns feels a lot safer and more stable than the stock suspension. And I was able to hit some pretty aggressive bumps and they soaked them right up!