2019 Honda Talon 1000 Side by Side

Looks like the 2019 Honda Talon 1000 side-by-side has been leaked over at HondaSXS.com.

First thing we noticed is that it has a stock roof and likely to be 1000cc, which will put it on par with other top performance UTVs. There is not much we can say for sure about this except for what is shown in the 3 images below. Please comment in the comment section below if you know any more details!

We are super excited to see what Honda can do in the SXS arena. Jensen Bros. will be among the first to carry Honda Talon Parts and Accessories. Also check out our selection of Honda Pioneer 1000 Accessories.

Specs:

1. 1000cc
  2. Walker Evans Shocks
  3. Race Nets
  4. Stock Roof
  5. Other Specs to Come
  6. Turbo option
  7. 150hp with Turbo
  8. 100hp w/out Turbo
  9. Super Sport Mode
  10. Paddle Shifters

*All specs listed above have not yet been verified by Honda and are all merely speculation and rumors at this point.

If you are interested in buying a Honda vehicle contact Derrick at:

Palmetto Cycles
125 Simuel Road
Spartanburg South Carolina 29303
864-542-9599

Honda Talon Side by Side

10 Comments

will that be better quality than CAN-AM?

Posted by Kostas Schinarakis on July 27, 2018

That’s a awesome ride I need one but I wish I never bought a Polaris it stay broke it’s been down for 2years I miss riding I love trails

Posted by Charles crowder on June 20, 2018

I would buy one and sell my Polaris

Posted by Donald MacCallum on June 18, 2018

So I know this is digging deep in the world of possible fake news.. I did work for a person that does sheetmetal engineering and he told me they where not able to get the performance they wanted out of a 1000cc engine so they stepped it up to a 1200 for testing. Mind you that makes them open to sand rail/ car emissions and crash testing standards so I am curious to see where they go with this unit.
But with that said CanAm and Polaris have stuff out now that are pretty well untouchable and these other companies have a lot of work to do to catch up. Textron did a good job of hiring race car drivers to promote their stuff but that money would have been better spent in product development. Just saying.

Posted by Erik on June 18, 2018

Is it shaft driven

Posted by Dennis Frakes on June 18, 2018

You have a winner and I just wish someday that I could buy one I just sold my Polaris a couple years ago but this sure looks nice thank you for

Posted by gold on June 18, 2018

I won’t buy a new machine until the Honda is out.

Posted by Matt Simpson on June 18, 2018

Been waiten. I want to have the first one😎🚁

Posted by Drew Waller on June 18, 2018

I love it , like to have one

Posted by Chris Shuler on June 18, 2018

The green one says 1000 on it. Glad they didnt put some pussy motor in it.

Posted by STEVEN A TOUTANT on June 18, 2018